Our (Information Confidentiality Agreement) means the way we collect data and how we protect users ’personal information:
1. It is very important to review and review the details of this agreement.
2. We do not concern ourselves with any personal information of a specific person. Rather, personal information is collected from those wishing to use the KOLOGYS store website or linked internet pages (including but not limited to your buying and selling of goods, or about your participation in auctions, or when you contact by phone or by Email our User Support Center team). And once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions (confidentiality agreement).
3. We may resort to an amendment to the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the modified version on the site. The amended version of the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) will be in effect as of the date of its publication. Your continued use of the site constitutes your commitment to the terms and conditions contained in the amended version of the way we treat and deal with your personal information that you have provided us with. We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of the KOLOGYS store management that may be related to this agreement (confidentiality agreement).
We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of the KOLOGYS store management that may be related to this agreement (confidentiality agreement).
The (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
1. We collect and retain your personal information that you handle, provide to us, view or modify.
2. Our use of your personal information and its review and amendment as needed.
3. Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
4. Use, access, browse, and amend your personal information.
5. Tools for communicating with third parties over the Internet.
6. Browsing software used on your personal computer.
7. No spam or spoof emails.
8. Protect your personal information.
9. How can you contact us to inquire about (Confidentiality Agreement).
We collect and retain your personal information that you handle, provide to us, view or modify
1. As part of registering on the site, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address to you, your email and / or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your birth date or any information specific to your identity in addition to that and for the purpose of our authentication. For your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of your identity (for example, a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and / or driver's license).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, for example your credit card / or bank account details, in order to be added to your account information on the site. This financial information is used for billing purposes and to complete your operations on the site.
3. After you register on the site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the “account management” part, and this will protect you from the possibility of your exposure to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, sharing any of your personal information on any part of the site except for "my account" may be considered a violation of this agreement that may cause action to be taken against your membership of the site.
4. The information of your operations and activities will be recorded on the site, whether it is the process of buying, selling or displaying goods, withdrawing amounts or depositing sums or other activities related to your operations on the site.
5. Please note that we may use your IP address or (IP) (which is a unique number that is given to the Internet service provider to you in order to analyze the patterns of your activities that you practice on the site, and thus improve your management on the site. We may also collect your information about the details of your browsing operations. .
6. We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways, the details of which are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with customer service personnel or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect information for statistical purposes, then the sky of the information owners will remain anonymous.
Our use of your personal information
1. We use your personal information only to provide services and support from customer service, and it aims to measure the level of our services and improve them for you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, in addition to removing obstacles, collecting fees, and providing you with promotional emails, as well as to document the information you have provided us. With third parties, for example, we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increasing the level of security.
2. Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties. We are obligated to do so with orders from the court or other legal departments, to be bound by the provisions of the law, when we believe that the disclosure of your information Personality may protect against bodily harm or financial loss, or to inform about suspicious activity or to investigate possible violations of the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
. In the event that KOLOGYS Store, or any of its subsidiaries or commercial assets is sold, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, in order to continue the site's activity
4. In addition to that, information related to the goods that you buy or sell, or the auctions that you participate in on the site, this information may include details regarding the user’s identity, feedback and notes related to your use of the site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party with your clear permission.
We do not sell or rent to third parties any of your personal information within the scope of our business .